All great generals have known the importance of quick and reliable troop transportation. What’s the use of building up a legion of hardened soldiers if they can’t get to the battlefield? The Syma S026G Helicopter is the 21st century’s answer to the question.
Aesthetically, the Chinook’s camouflage green dÃ©cor, complete with realistic insignias and transparent cockpit, contribute to the enthralling experience of flying the only dual-rotor R/C helicopter available for civilians. However, the Chinook is not all flash and no game â€“ the two rotors and four blades provide additional stability to the helicopter, making it even easier to transport your troops to battle or for terrorizing your family and friends. Additionally, 3 selectable bands allow you to fly up to three helicopters at once â€“ enough for a full-scale home invasion!
Despite these technological advancements, this product is ready-to-fly and easy to use for all ages to enjoy in any indoor space. Twice the fun, double the pleasure, all at a comparable price with single-rotor R/C helicopters. Rest assured â€“ if these one-rotor ’copters could see the Chinook, they would bleed green with envy.
- Adjustable Trim Control
- 3 Channel Control Functions: Up, Down, Left, Right, Forward, Backward
- Fully assembled and ready to fly!
- 3 band frequencies (enabling three helicopters to fly together)
- Durable Hull to withstand crashes
- Dual Co-axial Blades
- Length: 10.4 in
- Width: 1.5 in
- Height: 4.1 in
- Flight Time: 6 min
- Charge Time: 50 - 60 min
- Frequency: 3-way Band (A, B, C)
- Max Flight Range: 16 - 20 ft
- Power System: 3.7V 185mAh Li-poly Battery
- Radio System: 3 Channel Infrared Radio Control
In the Box
- S026G Gyro Cargo Transport Helicopter
- 3 Channel Infrared Radio Controller
- 3.7V 185mAh Li-poly Battery
- Instruction Manual
- A/C Adapter Wall Charger