Built Himoto tough, the El Dorada is a ready-to-run powerhouse, built for outside the track. With its powerful .18 Vertigo engine and tough components, this model is packed to the brim with features not found in most models in its class.
Using a sleek fastback style, with Venom tread tires for grip; the auto shifting transmission mated to the .18 vertigo engine allows for scorching speeds upward of 50 mph (90km/h). Built with a reinforced modular design, the El Dorada has a convenient headache free design, with its off-road components bolted directly onto a flex 6061 aluminum chassis and critical components built from reinforced composite material increasing durability.
Just because is something big, doesnt mean it cant be agile. The durable sports suspension and aluminum aircraft chassis make the El Dorada incredible surefooted, while the oil filled aluminum shocks smooth the bumps and jumps, providing a cushioned landing from big air. Pound for pound this is one toughest and best looking off-road truck available.
- Large capacity fuel tank allows for endurance racing while built-in baffle prevents sloshing.
- Built-in fuel line filter keeps impurities away from the engine and its components.
- Metal Disc brakes and sport brake pads allow for smooth and abrupt braking power
- Wide ratio 2-speed transmission allows the El Dorada to take advantage of the .18 Vertex engine.
- High performance oil filed shock and long suspension arms provide a stable ride, even over the roughest ground.
- Tough 6061/T6 Aluminum Chassis keeps the Rapida components where they belong, firmly installed
- Performance Air Filter provides the airflow necessary to power the massive 0.18 engine
- Responsive 4WD is powered by high tensile strength metal drive shafts
- Toughtcote toughening nylon applied to composite material to improves tensile strength
- Premium wheel package with Inferno tire package provides optimal off-road traction
- Type: Off-Road Truck
- Power Type: Nitro
- Channel: 2
- Scale: 1/10
- Kit/RTR: Ready to Run
- Length: 14in (355mm)
- Width: 12in (305mm)
- Height: 7.4 in (188mm
- Ground Clearance: 1.2 in (30mm)
- Drive type: 4WD
- Wheelbase: 10.8 in (275mm)
- Diameter of Wheel: 4.75 x 2.36 in (120 X 60 mm)
- Engine: .18 Vertex Engine
- Gear Ratio: 14:3:1
- Shocks: Oil Filled/Coilover Shocks
In the Box
- Durable 1/10 Scale Painted Lexan Body
- . 18 Vertigo Engine
- Sport Radio Control System with high speed servos
- Instruction Manual
- Nitro Fuel
- Starter Kit
- 16AA Batteries