The Schweizer 300 family of light utility helicopters was originally produced by Hughes Helicopters, as a development of the Hughes 269. Now manufactured by Schweizer Aircraft, a recent subsidiary of Sikorsky Aircraft, the basic design has been in production for almost 50 years. The single, three-bladed main rotor and piston-powered Schweizer 300 is mostly used as a cost-effective platform for training and agriculture.
With that said, our Mini Schweizer 300 will make a perfect addition to any helicopter collection. This mini helicopter will provide hours of fun, both indoors and outdoors. Perfect for the novice flyer, as well as the experienced hobbyist, this radio controlled mini will leave you wanting more.
- Type: Helicopter
- Channel: 2
- Kit/RTR: Ready to Run
- Main Rotor Diameter: 19.5 in (495mm)
- Tail Rotor Diameter: 5.8 in (148mm)
- Overall Length: 23.5 in (598mm)
- Overall Width: 23.5 in (598mm)
- Overall Height: 23.5 in (598mm)
- Body: Lightweight Carbon Fiber Framework
- Main Motor: 370
- Battery: Ni-Mh 7.2V 650mAH
- Full Charge: 3-5 Hours
- Flight Time: 8-15 minutes
In the Box
- Schweizer 300 Helicopter
- Radio Remote Controller
- AC Wall battery charger
- English Manual
- Everything needed to fly is included!