As one of the U.S. Army’s most famous utility helicopters, the Black Hawk has seen action in battles all over the world. This icon of American aircraft engineering has been an integral part of combat inconflicts everywhere from Grenada, Panama, Iraq, Somalia, the Balkans, Afghanistan, and other areas in the Middle East. During its inception and creation, the developers paid close attention to the Army’s requirements for performance, survivability and reliability of movement. Many of those requirements were based on the fact that as a utility helicopter it had to be multi-purpose. Oftentimes it has been called upon to fulfill many roles such as engaging in ground attack, air assault, cargo, surveillance and troop transport. As such it must be able to withstand enemy fire, with a ballisitically tolerant, crashworthy main structure as well as fuel system.
Now the miniature S013 Black Hawk helicopter is on its way to being most popular, easy to fly version of the original famed helicopter. As your own personal army utility aircraft it is ready to engage in any combat situation. It comes ready to use out of the box so you won’t be stuck on assembly duty when you should be reporting to the front lines. With true 30-axis proportional control it is a pleasure to manuever. The sturdy construction and a solid body is another thing it has in common with its much larger brother, and when you turn on the flashing LED lights you might make some equally dramatic night time rescue flights of your own.
- Portable miniature Black Hawk helicopter
- 3 channel movement: forward/backward, up/down, left/right
- Pre-installed proportional wide beam infrared control system is tri-band A, B, C.
- Built from solid plastic able to withstand small crashes
- High efficiency driving, motor, and surge power
- Lightweight lithium polymer flight battery
- Indicator, a left/right lever and a trimmer.
- Flight duration:5-6 minutes
- Charge time:20-30 minutes
- Length:6 inches
- Width:2 inches
- Height:3.4 inc
In the Box
- 3 CH Proportional Control System
- Extra Tail Blade
- 3.7V Li-Poly Battery
- Built in Charger
- English Man