Control your very own Syma helicopter using your iPhone! These helicopters come in different types and colors, offering you a variety of choices. The iCopter is controlled by the iCopter app after connecting the transmitter to the audio jack of ipod touch or iphone.
Check out the app here: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/i.copter-syma/id448603974?mt=8
This makes a great gift for anyone with an iPhone. Get ready to take-off and have some fun!!
- Full 3 Channels : Up, Down, Left, Right, Forward and Backward
- A 25-30 minutes charge is equal to a 8-12 minutes flight.
- Recharging takes place via the transmitter or USB cable.
- The transmitter has an Alignment Trim, a Charging and Power.
- A lightweight Lithium Polymer battery.
- Suitable for indoor flying only.
- Battery for the helicopter: 3.7V-180MAH LI-POLY
- Flight Range : Approx. 30 Ft.
In the Box
- S102i Helicopter
- USB charging cable for i.copter
- USB charging cable for iPhone transmitter
- User man