The Toyota supra was born as an offshoot of the Toyota Celica in 1979. Initially embraced as a stylish addition to the Toyota line, it underwent various redesigns over its 20 year life-span. Due to declines in the performance car market in the late 90s and stricter emission regulation and pricing, the Toyota Supra was officially canceled in 1999; ending the production of one of the most influential cars in Toyota history.
This performance laden ready-to-run model is packed to the brim with performance features.
The Supra uses a sleek body that does not sacrifice function over form providing easy access for both starting and refueling. This body has been pre-fit and built using reinforced polymer for extra durability on the road.
Underneath its hot exterior, lies a powerful 0.15CXP engine coupled with a high speed carburetor, which allows this vehicle reach speeds in excess of 55+MPH (90kmh).
High performance oil filed shock and long suspension arms provide a stable ride, even over the roughest ground.
- No-Flex Chassis for improved cornering
- Double wishbone suspension with adjustable oil filled shocks
- High Traction tires power us a shaft driven 4WD system
- powerful 0.15 CXP engine with tuned carburetor from rapid acceleration
- Type: On-Road Car
- Channel: 2
- Kit/RTR: Ready to Run
- Width: 7.83 in (199mm)
- Height: 4.52 in (115mm)
- Length: 14.96 in (380mm)
- Wheelbase: 10.19 in (259 mm)
- Distance between Axles: 7.28 in (185mm)
- Wheel diameter: 2.5 x 1 in (64 x 26 mm)
- Ground clearance: 0.33in (8.5mm)
- Engine: CXP .15
- Gear Ratio: 8.4:1
- Speed: 55+MPH (90kmh)
In the Box
- Brand new RC Nitro Gas Race Car
- REALISTIC replica with authentic styling!
- Brand New 15CX Engine
- Painted Body Chassis System
- High Torque Servos
- 2 Channel Pistol Style Remote Control
- Instruction Manual
- Nitro Fuel
- Starter Kit
- 8AA (for the transmitter)