Made in the spirit of beauty, Smartech created a ready-to-run machine stuffed with a powerful engine and tough components that enable it to take on even the most pressing of road conditions. Built on ACMEs proven 1/10 anodized aluminum alloy chassis, this coupe features a powerful 0.15 CXP engine and two-speed gearbox transferring power into a rally inspired shaft driven 4WD transmission. The result is powerful output over a wide power range. Take in to account the wide tuning spectrum and this beauty is forgiving. Powered by the massive engine, this BMW and its standard 2-speed transmission is capable of speed up to 55mph (90kmh).
This car comes standard with a proportional radio system, an electronic speed controller and a rechargeable battery pack with compatible wall charger. Simply insert batteries and use a compatible starter kit to get this car going.
- The Mercedes uses an adjustable two-speed transmission to maximize the speed and rpm output out the 0.15 CXP racing engine
- The individual long suspension arms provide superior jumping and handling capabilities.
- Large, adjustable oil-filled aluminum shocks for maximum performance
- Fully loaded with racing ball bearings throughout instead of the standard metal bearings found in most models
- Tuned muffler pipe for high power but low noise
- Type: On-Road Car
- Channel: 2
- Kit/RTR: Ready to Run
- Width: 7.83 in (199mm)
- Height: 4.52 in (115mm)
- Length: 14.96 in (380mm)
- Wheelbase: 10.19 in (259 mm)
- Distance between Axles: 7.28 in (185mm)
- Wheel diameter: 2.5 x 1 in (64 x 26 mm)
- Ground clearance: 0.33in (8.5mm)
- Engine: CXP .15
- Gear Ratio: 8.4:1
- Speed: 55+MPH (90kmh)
In the Box
- Mercedes Benz CLK GTR
- Sport Radio Control System with high speed servos
- Instruction Manual