The Mercedes Benz CLK GTR was a supercar built by AMG, the motorsport arm of Mercedes-Benz to compete in the FIA GT championship series. The CLK was so dominant, that it won all ten races and took the championship. To commemorate this win, Mercedes-Benz built a limited edition of 25 units. Now you too, can experience the thrill of controlling a real-life 1/10 scale nitro powered 4WD CLK.
Modeling one of the most dominant race vehicles of the 21st century is no easy task. In order to accomplish the feat, Smarttech combined existing technology with newly designed components on a lightweight chassis.
Inside there is a wide ratio two-speed transmission, allowing the CLK, to take full advantage of the CXP 0.15 engine for top speed in excess of 55+ mph (90 kmh) and a new suspension package which results in a consolidation of weight towards the center of gravity. The result is a model, which not only has rapid acceleration but exhibits a great amount of traction.
When you are ready to run faster and go longer the CLK GTR is the next step.
- Zero-Flex Chassis for improved cornering
- Double wishbone suspension with adjustable oil filled shocks
- High Traction tires power us a shaft driven 4WD system
- powerful 0.15 CXP engine with tuned carburetor for rapid acceleration
- Type: On-Road Car
- Channel: 2
- Kit/RTR: Ready to Run
- Width: 7.83 in (199mm)
- Height: 4.52 in (115mm)
- Length: 14.96 in (380mm)
- Wheelbase: 10.19 in (259 mm)
- Distance between Axles: 7.28 in (185mm)
- Wheel diameter: 2.5 x 1 in (64 x 26 mm)
- Ground clearance: 0.33in (8.5mm)
- Engine: CXP .15
- Gear Ratio: 8.4:1
- Speed: 55+MPH (90kmh)
In the Box
- Brand new RC Nitro Gas Race Car
- REALISTIC replica with authentic styling!
- Brand New 15CX Engine
- Painted Body Chassis System
- High Torque Servos
- 2 Channel Pistol Style Remote Control
- Instruction Manual
- Nitro Fuel
- Starter Kit
- 8AA (for the transmitter)