Introducing the Viper XST 1/10 Truck. This performance oriented is loaded with key performance features not found in most models in its class. Built to withstand the rigors of the off-road, the Viper uses a high strength zero, flex aluminum chassis providing the solid foundation for one tough truck.
Underneath the hot body is an oversized 0.18, combined with a large capacity fuel tank providing for endurance driving. The engine is mated with a wide band 2-speed transmission, propelling this vehicle to speeds in excess of 55 mph (90 kmh) like a full sized truck. Each corner of the vehicle has 2 high performance oil filed shock and long suspension arms provide a stable ride, even over the roughest ground.
The truck comes pre-assembled, complete with a pre-adjusted suspension system and powerful 0.18 engine. Simply add fuel to the engine to begin the engine break-in process. Finally, you can conquer your neighborhood with the incredible speed, style and power.
- Large capacity 75cc fuel tank, provides quick refueling with an overflow pipe
- Lightweight flywheel (13.8g), reduces engine load and increases acceleration.
- Now equipped with chrome mirror wheel the performance bred Viper XST uses all-terrain racing tires and quality foam inserts to rip through gravel and rocks.
- Extra-long Suspension Travel with 2 oversized oil-filled shocks at each tower provides extreme off-road handling
- The viper uses a thick 6061 aluminum chassis, providing flex-free, stiff cornering
- All metal disc brakes combined with replaceable brake pads bring this truck to a standstill
- Sport Radio Control System with high speed servos
- Differential is equipped with only 5 screws, providing pain free, quick maintenance
- Type: Off-Road Truck
- Power Type: Nitro
- Channel: 2
- Scale: 1/10
- Kit/RTR: Ready to Run
- Length: 16.5 in (420mm)
- Width: 13 in (330mm)
- Height: 7.28 in (185mm)
- Ground Clearance: 1.2 in (30mm)
- Drive type: 4WD
- Wheelbase: 10.8 in (275mm)
- Diameter of Wheel: 4.75 x 2.36 in (120 X 60 mm)
- Engine: .18 Vertex Engine
- Gear Ratio: 13:34:1
- Shocks: Oil Filled/Coilover Shocks
In the Box
- 1/10 Viper XST
- Trigger-Style Remote Control
- Instructions Manual
- Nitro Fuel
- Starter Kit
- 16AA Batteries