When it comes to speed, there are few cars that rival the S7 limited production supercar built by Saleen. First debuted on August 19, 2000 at Monterey Historic races, this hand built machine has undergone several upgrades. From 2000 to 2004, the S7 was propelled by a naturally aspirated V8 capable of producing 550 horsepower. In 2005, the S7 V8 was supplemented by a powerful twin turbo, boosting engine power to a blistering 750 horses and a top speed around 250mph (402km/h). During this time, the S7R, the racing version of the S7, competed and dominated grand touring motor sports events.
Based on one of the most dominant production vehicles of the 21th century, the Himoto Rapida uses existing technology and racing bred components on a stiff aluminum chassis allowing you to stay ahead of the racing competition. Underneath its sexy exterior, is an upgraded .18 Infinity engine mated to a smooth 2-speed transmission which enables the Rapida to achieve a maximum speed of over 55mph (90km/h). Keeping the Rapida grounded to the floor, are high performance oil filled shocks and long suspension arms which provide a stable ride with tight cornering.
Key elements of this new design include a new suspension package and transmission that perfectly complements one another to offer enhanced turning performance. Overall, by consolidating the transmission and motor towards the center of gravity, the Rapida exhibits greater amount of traction and acceleration.
This nitro powered vehicle comes fully assembled: so prepare yourself for the ultimate racing experience.
- Large capacity fuel tank allows for endurance racing with built-in baffle and fuel filter preventing a clean consistent fuel flow
- Individual Metal Disc brakes and sport brake pads allow for smooth and abrupt braking power
- Wide ratio 2-speed transmission allows the Rapida to take advantage of the .18 Team Infinity engine.
- High performance oil filed shocks and long suspension arms provide a stable ride, even over the roughest ground.
- Tough 6061/T6 Aluminum Chassis keeps the Rapida components where they belong, firmly installed
- Performance air filter, with premium filter oil
- Responsive 4WD is powered by high tensile strength metal drive shafts
- Toughtcote toughening nylon applied to composite material to improving tensile strength
- Premium wheel package with Inferno tire package
- The Rapida features performance racing bearing throughout the chassis allowing for reduced friction operation.
- Type: Off-Road Car
- Power Type: Nitro
- Channel: 2
- Scale: 1/10
- Kit/RTR: Ready to Run
- Length: 14.17 in (360mm)
- Width: 7.87 in (200mm)
- Height: 4.40 in (112mm)
- Wheelbase: 10.23 in (260mm)
- Thread:F/R: 7.67 in (195mm)
- Ground Clearance: .17 in (4.5mm)
- Drive type: 4WD
- Wheelbase: 10.23 in (260mm)
- Diameter of Wheel: F/R:2.55 x 1.02 in (65 X 26 mm)
- Motor: .18 Japan Team Infinity Engine
- Tank: 125cc
- Gear Ratio: 5.428:1(H), 8.038:1(L)
- Shocks: Oil Filled/Coilover Shocks
In the Box
- Durable 1/10 Scale Painted Lexan Body
- . 18 Japan Team Infinity Engine
- Sport Radio Control System with high speed servos
- Instruction Manual
- Nitro Fuel
- Starter Kit
- 8AA (for the transmitter)