Himoto has created a another masterpiece. Built for off-road performance, this 1/10 scale Syclone buggy is stuffed with an upgraded .18 team infinity engine powering this buggy to take on just about any terrain.
The Syclone uses a sleek body that does not sacrifice function over form providing easy access for both starting and refueling. This body has been pre-fit and built using reinforced polymer for extra durability on the open road.
Underneath this functional cover is an adjustable two-speed transmission to maximize the speed and rpm output from the 0.18 racing engine, propelling this RC to speeds in excess of 50mph (90km/h).
The durable sports suspension and aluminum aircraft chassis make the Syclone incredible surefooted, while the oil filled, aluminum shocks smooth the bumps and jumps providing a cushioned landing from big air. Rugged off-road tires with special foam inserts feature an tread pattern that is perfect for driving on rough surfaces.
Right out of the box, the Syclone is ready; with its aggressive styling, powerful engine and suspension package for just about any terrain.
- Powerful .18 Team Infinity engine
- Super-lightweight 13.8g aluminum flywheel for quick acceleration
- Full-time 4WD provides excellent traction
- Metal disc brakes bring this buggy to a standstill
- Sturdy 2.5mm aluminum chassis for superior racing performance
- Adjustable oil-filled shocks can be tuned to any road surface
- 75cc Fuel tank for extended racing
- Front/rear umbrella gear differential and differential box with leak protection
- Capable of speeds up to 50mph
- Type: Off-Road Buggy
- Power Type: Nitro
- Channel: 2
- Scale: 1/10
- Kit/RTR: Ready to Run
- Length: 15.75 in (400mm)
- Width: 9.84 in (250mm)
- Height: 6.29 in (160mm)
- Ground Clearance: 1 in (26mm)
- Drive type: 4WD
- Wheelbase: 10.8 in (275mm)
- Diameter of Wheel: Front: 3.38 x 1.25 in (86 X 32 mm) Rear:3.38 x 1.57 in (86 X 40 mm)
- Track: 5.9 in (150mm)
- Engine: 18 Team Infinity Engine
- Gear Ratio: 8;038;1
- Shocks: Oil Filled/Coilover Shocks
In the Box
- 1/10 4WD Syclone
- Trigger-Style Remote Control with high speed servos
- Instructions Manual
- Nitro Fuel
- Starter Kit
- 16 AA Batteries