The Boeing B-52 Stratofortress is a long-range, strategic bomber flown by the United States Air Force. Built to carry nuclear weapons for Cold War deterrence missions, the B-52 Stratofortress replaced earlier bombers. With the longest unrefuelled range of any contemporary bomber, the B-52 carries up to 70,000 pounds of weapons.
The B-52 is definitely a force to be reckoned with. Now, that power can the yours. Our replica B-52 bomber exemplifies all the qualities of the original. With adjustable gun turrets and a realistic design, the fortress of the skies is now yours to command.
- Based on the Real B52 Superfortress Bomber
- Fabricated with EPS and PSP Foaming Airframe for Ultra-light Performance
- Two Adjustable Gun Turrets
- Easy to fly design
- Construction: Lightweight Styrofoam
- Wings: One Piece Styrofoam, Quad Motors
- Wing Span: 40.5 in 1029mm
- Total Length: 27 inch 686mm
- Motor: Quad 180 Motor, Differential Speeds
- Receiver: 2 Channel
- Radio: 2 Channel
- Batteries: 9.6v nimh 600mah
- Controller: 8aa not included
- Flying Time: 4-5 Minutes