Nicknamed Godzilla by a popular motoring magazine, the iconic Japanese sports car, has never ceased being an object of obsession for car lover around the world. The model beautifully represented, is a special edition Calsonic Skyline GT-R based on the aggressively styled 5th generation dubbed R34, which has consistently been one of the top performing teams in the Japan GT championship. This skyline features an aerodynamic designed body based on changes made to the actual vehicle used during their historic 2003 season.
Finally, this car comes home. Built on Smartechs proven 1/10 anodized aluminum alloy chassis, this Skyline features a powerful 0.15 CXP engine and two-speed gearbox transferring power into a rally inspired shaft driven 4WD transmission. The result is powerful output over a wide power range. Take in to account the wide tuning spectrum and this beauty is forgiving. Powered by the massive engine, this Skyline and its standard 2-speed transmission is capable of speed up to 55mph (90kmh).
This car comes standard with a proportional radio system, an electronic speed controller and a rechargeable battery pack with compatible wall charger. Simply insert 8 AA batteries and use a compatible starter kit to get this car going.
- Zero-Flex Chassis for improved cornering
- Double wishbone suspension with adjustable oil filled shocks
- High Traction tires power us a shaft driven 4WD system
- powerful 0.15 CXP engine with tuned carburetor for rapid acceleration
- Type: On-Road Car
- Channel: 2
- Kit/RTR: Ready to Run
- Width: 7.83 in (199mm)
- Height: 4.52 in (115mm)
- Length: 14.96 in (380mm)
- Wheelbase: 10.19 in (259 mm)
- Distance between Axles: 7.28 in (185mm)
- Wheel diameter: 2.5 x 1 in (64 x 26 mm)
- Ground clearance: 0.33in (8.5mm)
- Engine: CXP .15
- Gear Ratio: 8.4:1
- Speed: 55+MPH (90kmh)
In the Box
- Brand new RC Nitro Gas Race Car
- REALISTIC replica with authentic styling!
- Brand New 15CX Engine
- Painted Body Chassis System
- High Torque Servos
- 2 Channel Pistol Style Remote Control
- Instruction Manual
- Nitro Fuel
- Starter Kit
- 8AA (for the transmitter)