First taking off in 1935, the Minimoa is a single-seat sailplane made in Germany. This scale model of the Minimoa is a tribute to this beautiful plane. With an design featuring a distinctive nose, a short tail and gull wings, this model a great glider for hobbyists, who love flying interesting aircrafts.
- Detachable stabilizer.
- Pre-painted fiberglass fuselage.
- Detachable 4-piece main wi
- Wing Span: 134 in / 3400 mm
- Wing Area: 1175 sq in / 75.5 sq dm
- Flying Weight: 6.6 lbs / 3000 g
- Fuselage Length: 54 in / 1370
- 3-channel radio w/ 2 standard servos and 2 mini servos