This is a scale size replica of the Wilga aircraft, which has been manufactured since the sixties. Over this four decade period, more than 1000 aircraft have been built and sold in 32 different countries around the world. Renowned for its versatility and ability to fly unprepared and prepared in every climate; the Wilga is particularly suited to fly a range of mission types from sport flying, reconnaissance, glider and banner towing. It is not surprise that the unique design and capability of the Wilga allowed it to become a world leader in sports flying. With the Wilga holding just about every world title in precision flight.
Able to be outfitted with snow skis and floats, the Wilga is like the Hummer of the sky, with its rugged suspension, cargo capacity and take-off/ land anywhere performance.
Just like its real-life counterpart, this good looking plane is built with superior construction and components. Coming 90% complete, the only items needing installation are the main and tail wing, propeller and the landing gear. All of the wing mount and pushrods are already installed. This model comes equipped with a high capacity 1200mAH 11.1V Li-Po battery with high quality electronics.
Steady in flight and very easy to master, its neutral flight tendencies which allow for a quick recovery under the most extreme conditions. Simply cut the throttle and release the elevator to regain control. Using the included pontoons conversion kit, the Wilga can be converted into a floatplane.
- Using included pontoons, can be easily converted from a land to a floatplane
- High quality 4CH radio system with pre-installed electrical components
- Excellent control and stability. It can perform the loops, rolls and inverted flight aerobatics
- Elegant styling and design
- Wingspan: 45.66 in(1160mm)
- Fuselage overall length: 34.96 in (888mm)
- Weight: landplane: 19.4 oz (550g), floatplane:21.16 0z (600g)
- Wing Area: 16.82sq.dm
- Wing Loading: 35g sq.dm
- Propeller size: 8 x 6 (three-bladed prop)
- Motor: 290ED motor with decelerator
- ESC: 15A
- Transmitter/RX: PPM-FM 4CH/6CH
- Range: 1 km
- Battery: Li-Po 11.1V 1200mAH
- Flight time: 10 - 15 minutes
In the Box
- EVERYTHING IS INCLUDED TO FLY THIS AIRPLANE!
- Wilga 2000 RC 4CH RTF Airplane
- PPM 4 channel transmitter, with elevate, aileron, rudder function
- FREE INCLUDED PONTOONS!
- 8AA (Required for Transmitter)