The T-28 Trojan was a piston-powered U.S. military trainer used in the 1950s through the early 1970s. The original Trojan had a frameless canopy and an impressive engine that gave it a top speed exceeding 280 mph. Now you can pilot an electric scale replica of this historical warbird. Equipped with an outrunner brushless motor, ParkZone’s T-28 Trojan is a powerful, high performance aircraft. The Trojan is perfect for the experienced pilot who would rather spend his time flying a mighty scale replica airplane than building one.
The T-28 Trojan's Plug-N-Play® version allows for the convenience of a Ready-To-Fly and the versatility of an Almost-Ready-to-Fly—just plug in your receiver and fly! You can fly the T-28 Trojan using any major brand of receiver and transmitter. Simply attach a propeller and plug in a receiver of four channels or more, and it’s ready for action.
Plug-N-Play convenience, outstanding flight performance and beautiful scale detail—with the T-28 Trojan you get it all.
All that's needed to complete:
Radio, battery, charger, and receiver
- Steerable nose gear and fixed main landing gear allow for smooth takeoffs and landings
- 480, 960Kv outrunner brushless power system
- E-flite 30A brushless ESC
- Durable Z-Foam™ construction
- Authentic paint scheme, decals and pilot figure
- Wingspan: 44 in (1118mm)
- Overall Length: 36 in (914mm)
- Flying Weight: 30 oz (875 g)
- Motor Size: PKZ 480 960Kv outrunner brushless motor
- Radio: Minimum 4-channel recommended (not included)
- Servos: 3-wire servos (included)
- Trim Scheme Colors: White with black, red, and blue
- Prop Size: 9.5 x 7.5
- Speed Control : E-flite 30A Pro Brushless ESC with Switch Mode BEC (EFLA1030)
- Recommended Battery: Minimum 3-cell 1800mAh Li-Po battery (not included)
- Scale: Warbird
- X-Port: No
- Landing Gear: Wire nose gear and main gear, foam wheels
- Steering: Steerable nose gear